Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wednesday Class

Almost done for the week again, and it already feels like its been a semester again.
In today's class we got into groups again and discussed applications. My group covered "cloud applications"
The most common cloud app is Google docs. A lot of you might not have heard of this, but it is a free app that can be used on google, where multiple people can work on a project together without tons of emails and getting together. Projects can be done on the web by anyone in the group of people invited to work on the project. Its a nifty app if you know how to use it.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Brian,
    I think overall your blogs are amazing! I really enjoyed your pole vault insight and also how you organize what we do in class :) The mothers day blog was nice and I wish I would of thought of that myself. your presentation and titles were clear and gave a summary of what to expect in your new post :) I give you 5 out of 5 stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bryan this is a nice blog! I like how you used Redlands colors it really shows your school spirit. Also I like how you express what we did in class in a fun way. way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with goodin, the school colors are a way to really show you love this school, i could not think of a better way to express my feelings for this fne education establishment!! sorry about your meet, keep blogging in depth so i can follow your life as closely as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Bryan,

    I agree as well with Mr. Goodin and Mr. Zaggy. So far your blog is the only i have seen with pictures on it which makes all that more interesting. Also your very clear about what we learned in class. good job

    ReplyDelete