Thursday, May 6, 2010

My First Blog

I've never done anything like this before, I mean, ya I have a facebook, and was apart of the myspace fad, but posting daily events for everyone to read? I guess I will just take this first blog to kind of explain myself and what this is. This is an assignment for my May Term class, but I hope people can take something from it. A lot of kids wonder what its like to be a student athlete in college, and well I know a little something about it. So this blog can be used as a resource or a questionaire for prospective student athletes, most importantly pole vaulters. So hopefully I can share some good advice, and you the viewer can stay interested.


Quote of the Day:

" It's a great day to be a vaulter." Robert Tilley, my high school vault coach

No comments:

Post a Comment